sweatband

So I've begun my diet, and for once not a crash diet, but an actual, "Wait a second, can I get that with more veggies" diet.

After getting some email from people telling me to "get up of your ass and do something about reaching your goal" or "f*ck get real, you're too old and fat to make it"..... I thought, well, it's up to me what I do with my life. And the best thing I can think of is at least trying to do it again. So here I am putting myself in the grind again. While working full time and going back to school, I've thrown in the one integral piece of it all which is to get back into theater.

My health has gotten pretty bad in regards to my weight, cholesterol, etc., since I quit a few years ago. Any good performer knows that there has to be a balance between being healthy mentally, spiritually, and physically. I'm always working on the first two and continue to grow, but the last part has been lacking the attention it deserves. So it's time to get physical (cue bad 80's music video by Olivia Newton John).

Comments

Popular Posts