MAMMA MIA!


WHITNEY CLAIRE KAUFMAN - a fellow Notre Dame Drama Department alumni

So on another one of my musical rants (but this one is also a good one), I recently went to go see the show Mamma Mia at the Pantages theater in Hollywood.

I was pretty excited since I didn't plan on seeing it but went anyway.

Lo and behold (not sure if I'm using that term correctly, but I always wanted to use it), I ended up LOVING IT!

Besides the awesome ABBA-ness of it all, the cast was phenomenal to watch.

I'll go on more of a rant in a bit but here are some pics from my infamous Stage Door moments.

Sam Carmichael played by John Hemphill



Donna Sheridan play by Michelle Dawson


Billy Austin played by Martin Kildare


Sophie played by Liana Hunt

Comments

  1. It's "lo and behold", by the way. Haha! Let's watch Dirty Dancing! You know you want to. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts