Procrastination


So I'm sitting here at work and looking at the number of things on my TO-DO list. It's a bunch of random things from day-to-day responsibilities to a bunch of random ad-hoc requests, to just things that pop-up that I call the "why-didn't-someone-think-of-this-sooner-so-I-wouldn't-have-to-be-dealing-with-it-now-but-who-cares-since-I'm-probably-going-to-have-to-fix-it-anyway-and-it-is-now-on-my-priority-list" type of things.

How many times have you created a list of things that you're supposed to do and actually have completed them?

Lists are great. It's like a journal of actions you have done in your life. Some lists are heavy, hence the creation of one of probably the cheesiest films, The Bucket List. Some lists are light, like "Go to the movies, Pick up the latest Jonas Brothers CD, Pick up my dry cleaning,etc."

What's on your list of things to do?

Comments

Popular Posts