Facebook repeat

So I did this a while back on Facebook, when I felt like I just wanted to indulge my need to talk about myself at a grotesque and utterly high narcisistic level, all while sounding cute.

Anyways, just thought I'd post it to entertain myself and others once again:

25 things about me..... in 5, 6, 7, 8.....

1. I imagine dance routines in my head several times a day and perform them in my car like I'm in a music video or when I'm in my house I pretend there's an audience cheering for me and I recognize my friends and enemies in the crowd looking at me with envy (omg, I'm so embarassed)
2. I'm the older brother in my family
3. When I'm watching something embarassing happening to someone on television like bad auditions on So You Think You Can Dance or American Idol, I internally cringe, giggle hysterically like a geisha girl, bury my head in my shirt and legs or run out of the room.
4. I always seem to find out one of my friends has become popular by being on some reality television show, starring in a new movie, or on tour with a broadway show (not dropping names, just a bitter realization that I regret not keeping up with prior aspirations) at least once a year.
5. I'm totally jealous of my little brother (damn him, his metabolism and good looks)
5. I am the "Will" to many women in my life
7. I have had 2 major relationships in my life
8. I've performed on stage at the MGM Grand
9. I am afraid of snakes. I'm NOT JOKING. Don't even try showing me a picture of snake. EWWWWWW.
10. I can't wait to be a 'pappa' of my own to some really cute kids
11. I don't plan on ever getting married
12. I visit the cemetary by myself and talk to my grandpa once in awhile and always on my birthday.
14. I'm superstitious and am probably going to change the numbers six and thirteen into other numbers because I feel they're filled with evil.
14. I consider my friends as my extended non-blood related family members (aka my HNU peeps, my disney girls, my dinner crew, dance friends)
15. I'm secretly in love with April McFarland, Hazel Aguilar, Vanessa Miguel, Lisa Clemson, and Rocio Ferre all in different ways, and secretly want to be their best friends, and then break them up so I can have each of them for my own. Or make one of them be my default if I don't have a kid by 40 and use their eggs, because they all have good genes
16. I walk around the house when I brush my teeth because I can't stand still.
17. I dance. LOVE TO DANCE.
18. I wish it would rain more often or stay cold all the time so I can wear thick sweaters, cute coats and boots.
19. I gained 40 lbs since high school graduation.
20. Alicia Archunde and I used to sit in her dorm to watch Will and Grace re-runs and be weird to Lisa De La Cruz.
21. I'm apparrently randomly masculine - I get really masculine when I get to use hardware, especially tablesaws, handsaws, and doing roofing.
22. I want to live in a foreign country for a period in my life.
23. My favorite alcoholic drink is a Midori Sour (don't judge, I'm a cheap weak drunk)
24. I was president of the student body at my Univerisity. NO SERIOUSLY! I WAS THE ACTUAL STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT IN COLLEGE!
25. I AM MAKING MY LIFE BETTER FROM THIS POINT FORWARD.

Comments

  1. you're a snake because i called you 9827343 times and thought you were sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I FOUND YOU! LoL. I have a blog, too, but it's more girly oriented. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts